Step 1 Revision
老师可先做Duty Report， 除规定的内容外，必须让值日生。回答以下几个问。题： What day i。s it today / tomorrow？What day was it yesterday? What is the date today / tomorrow? What was the date yest。erda。y? 然后。将答案（完全形式和缩略形式）写在黑板上，并让学生视听，初步了解英文日期的表达与中文顺序的不同。然后全班问学生几个问题：What day is our National Day? October 1st. / O。ct.1st. Which。 month i。s the。 Spring Festival in? Usually in February. Who / Whose mother / Whose father。 was born in Febr。uary / April / May。 / September / October? 最好先找几个学生是在已学。过的这几个月份出生的，或他们的父母是在这几个月份出生的，这样可先复习学过的。几个月份。按季节做以下表格。先填出学过的。季节。和月份。学完生词。后填满表格。
Step 2 Presentatio。n
Learn and practise
Today we’ll study the first month, the third month, the sixth month, the seventh。 month, the ei。ghth month, and the eleventh month of t。he year.
March June July
autumn August February January September Nove。mber, Dece。mber。
past last sing spring sea season 先让。学生根据旧。单词读出划线部分，然后再读整个单词。
T: How many months are there in a year?
Students: There are twelve months in a year.
T: What are they? Can you say them in English?
Ss:。 They are Janu。ary, February, March, April, May。, June, July, August, September, October, November and De。cember.
Ask and answe。r
T: There are。 f。ou。r seasons in a year. They are spr。ing, slimmer, autumn and wint。er.。 Do you know when spring/summer/autumn/winter is in China?
S1: When is spring in China?
S2: It’s from March to May.
S1: When is summe。r i。n China?
S2: It’s form J。une to August.
1. We。 say “autumn。” in Britain。, and say “fall” in American English.
2. When we say fou。r seasons, we should use preposition “in”——in spring, i。n。 s。umm。er, in autumn/fall, in winter.
3. Preposition “on”
On M。onday, On Tuesday, On Wednesday, On Thursday, On Friday, On。 Saturday, On Sunday
4. Prepo。sition “at”
at 6 o clock, at 120 clock, at this time of year.
5. Preposition “in”
in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening.
Learn and practise
T: Do you remember the c。ardinal numbers that we have learnt b。efore?
Let’s count them from one to thirty - o。ne. OK! Could you please write them down in your note - books。? Who wan。ts to write the cardinal numbers on due blackboard?
o。ne, two, three。, four, five, six, seven, eigh。t, nine, ten, el。even, twelve … twenty-one … thirty thirty-one
first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth,。 eleventh, t。welfth, … twenty-first … thirtieth, th。irty-first
Step 3 P。ractice
T: Which is the。 firs。t month of the yea。r?
Ss: January is the fir。st month of the ye。ar.
T: Show them the answers
1. January is the first month of the year.
2. February i。s the second month of the year.
3. March is the third month of t。he year.
4. April is the fo。urth mon。th of th。e year.
5. May is。 the fifth month of t。he year.
6. June is the sixth mon。th of the year.
7 .July is the seventh month of the year.
8. August is the eighth month of the year.
9. Septembe。r is the ninth month of the year.
10. Octo。ber is the tenth month of the year.
11. November is the elevent。h month of the year.
12.。 December is the twelfth month of。 the year.
两千零三年一月一日 New Year’s Day 日期J。anuary t。he first, two thousand and three / Jan. 1st, 2003, 星期 Wednesday
二月 Spring Fes。tival 日期 星期
三月八日 Women’s Day 日期 星期
五月。一日 Labour。 Day 日期 星。期
六月一日 Children’s Day 日期 星期
七月一。日 Birthd。ay of the Party 日期 星。期
八月一日 建军节 日期 星期
九月。十日 Teachers’ Day 日期 星期
十二月二十五日 Christmas Day 日期 星期
然后让学生练习关于询问最近几天的日期 (pair work)，
S1。: What day is it today?
S2: It’。s November the third, tw。o thousand and two.
S1: What day was it yesterday？
Wha。t。 day is it today / tomorrow? What day was it yesterday？ What。 the date today / tomorrow? What was the date yes。ter。day? When is your birthday? When。 is your father’s birthday / your mother’s birthday / your friend’s birt。hday?
Step 4 Consolidation
Step 5 Exercises in class
Filling in the。 blanks:
1. New Year is on January, _____。____(the first)
2 .M。ay the first is _________(Labo。r Day)
3. We love our teachers, we say Happy Teachers day on _________ (September, the tenth)
4. Flowers come。 out in________(spring)
5. Our second school - term lasts from ____ to ____. (February to July).
6. June the first is _________. (Children’s Day).
7. ____。__ is our National Day. (October, the first)
8. We can ma。ke a sn。ow m。an in _________(winter)
9. September is the _________ month of year. (ninth)
10. _______。_, the。 twenty - fifth is Christmas Day. (December).
Step 6 Homework
1. Recite the numbers, seasons and months.
2. Make five English sentences according to this lesson.
3. Do workbook.
Step 7 The design of the blackboard